WHAT WE BELIEVE
- We believe that the Scripture of the Old and New Testaments are the Word of God, fully inspired without error and the infallible rule of faith and practice.
- We believe that there is one living and true GOD, eternally existing in three persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, equal in power and glory; that this triune God created all, upholds all, and governs all things.
- We believe that all people are sinners by nature and choice, falling short of God’s standard and breaking His commandments - and therefore are under God’s righteous judgment.
- We believe in the pattern and principle of male leadership and responsibility in both the home and the church, according to the sacrificial example of Jesus.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ instituted two ordinances for the church: (a) full immersion water baptism of believers, and (b) the Lord's Supper.
- We believe in a literal Heaven and a literal Hell and that all those who place their faith, hope and trust in Jesus Christ will spend eternity in Heaven with the Lord, while those who reject Jesus’ free gift of salvation will spend eternity separated from the Lord.
- We believe in the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, which is His personal, visible return to earth and the establishment of His millennial kingdom, in the resurrection of the body, the final judgment and eternal blessing of the righteous and endless separation of the wicked.
- We believe that God created man and that He created them male and female.